Supply Department Chain Internship
The candidates for an internship in Supply Chain Management should have a Purchasing or Supply Chain Management background and good organizational and communication skills.
- Stock control
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Organisation of transport and logistics
- Quality Control
- General office and PC based tasks
The candidates should be:
- Serious and ambitious
- Flexible in order to realise many tasks
- Fluent in English language
This internship is available for 3 months minimum
Please send us your application to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, please understand that you will be responsible for arranging your own travel and accommodation and that you will not receive money for your work here. But there is a possibility to receive a Leonardo student grant.